Saturday, February 25, 2017

February Calendar Folios COMING SOON!!!!

I know some of you are disappointed that I have not yet posted the February Graphic 45 Calendar Folios. I am sorry about that. I am so rarely late on projects, but this past month or so, I have been most unreliable! In my defense, this horrible chest cold has been kicking my backside all over the place!

Trust me, the February Folios are in progress! 
It is a large job, not only designing the projects, but photographing them, editing the photos, writing the tutorials, and so forth. I hope you can be a bit patient with me as I get these finished and posted! 

I am already part-way finished with the March Folios, too! So those will POST ON TIME!!

I should have the February Folios finished and posted by mid-week, roughly March 1st or 2nd. Then, the March Folios will post on March 19th, as scheduled. 

If you are new to the blog or to this project series, check out the January Folios HERE and the storage box HERE. These project tutorials are FREE to use, so have fun crafting! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Papers ready to go.....take your Time Please. Love mieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize. After all, these tutorials are free and take a lot of your time to do. The important thing is to get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete