Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Crop Stop DT Projects

Here are two more Crop Stop DT projects using the November Kit - Tis the Season. The first is a 6x12 page layout - that is NOT in a Christmas theme. These are some photos of my 13yo daughter. I cut the title with the Cricut Expressions and the Graphically Speaking cartridge. My inspiration was a sketch by Becky Fleck.


This second layout shows photos of my kids from 2006 and 2007. And yes that's a palm tree behind Santa! We do live in So. Cal. after all! I used a very old Sizzix mitten die cut on this page.

Those of you who know me are saying, "Those are NOT Gloria's style of papers!" And it's true. But it was sure fun to stretch myself a little bit. All I can say, is I already have the kit for December...and it's right up my alley! (oh boy, almost let the cat out of the bag!)

Thanks for looking!

- G.

No comments:

Post a Comment