Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday Sketches


365 Cards

Today is the DEBUT of the 365 Cards idea site! Every Sunday is "Sketchy Sunday." Each member of the design team will create a sample based on the sketch. Here is mine:

My card is 6x6 and is made from a 6x12 sheet of Bazzill scalloped paper, folded in half. The large flower is chipboard, which I sprayed with some Pearl Ex mist.

Go to the 365 Cards site to check out the sketch. And if you upload your card to the site, you could win a prize! My next card idea will be posted to the site tomorrow, since Monday is my designer day. Keep in mind, that every day there will be a new card idea...not just sketches!

My Sketch World

I also have a card appearing on My Sketch World today. Go to the site to see the card sketch and the other designer's ideas. Below is mine.

Here is a close-up of the embossing. Gotta love those Cuttlebug Embossing Folders!

There is also a page layout sketch today on MSW. Lucy does fantastic sketches, so go check it out!

You will be seeing a lot of cards, and a few layouts, appearing here on my blog each week. I hope that you will get some inspiration from my work, plus the opportunity to check out the links I give you. There is a ton of great talent out there...harness some of those ideas for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gloria - I love the huge flower on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Gloria! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card gloria...love the scallops and of course that big flower!!!

    ReplyDelete