Friday, March 06, 2009

TGIF

Well, it's finally FRIDAY! This was a long week. I'm happy to have Friday get here. I have big plans to do some crafting this afternoon, and I also have a crop at my church on Saturday night. I must figure out what to take to the crop. It's no secret that I DESPISE packing for crops! But I love to hang out and chat with the other ladies!

I have a mish mash of stuff to show you today. I also posted some blog repeats on the MOSD blog for today. If you missed them here in January, sneak over to MOSD and take a look. I also have a cool Pirate theme mini posted on the Friday, February 28th post on that blog.

My latest Faith Sisters item was posted on that site the other day. Here it is:

It's another card for my Scripture-dex. I will try to take a photo of my Scripture-dex this weekend, after I do my next His Holy Name challenge card. If you've not started to participate in the FS challenges, go over there and dive right in!

Ok, this goofy card was for one of Lucy's challenges, also on Faith Sisters. I am also on Lucy's My Sketch World DT, but I still keep up with the extra challenges on FS. This silly frog paper was left over from a project I made at Expo last summer (I still have to show you that! It's pretty cute!) Anyway, I added the frog stamp and greeting from a SU set I had sitting here. It's too funny!

Below is another of Lucy's FS challenges. I made a gift card holder, which I saw on Crop Stop. Again, one stone, two birds!

This was all scraps too! Woop Woop!


I also have a new Cuttlebug Challenge posted to Crop Stop. Go over and play along! Below is the card I made. I love how this one turned out. The white paper was SUPER white. It's Stampin' Up 12x12 cardstock, of which I only found a small amount in my stash. Too bad...it's FAB!


And in case you missed my Cuttlebug Challenge for last week, below is the card I made. It was embossing metal. I also did a demo on this technique at my LSS club last month. If you check out the CB Forum at Crop Stop you can see the tutorial.

That's all for today! I hope to have some page layouts to show you soon. I have a bunch of stuff finished, but until it is revealed on the blogs that I am DTing for, I can't show you. Hang in there. If you need an idea fix, click some of the links you find here! Remember 365 Cards has a NEW idea EVERY DAY. I'll have new cards up there on Sunday and Monday.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you've been super busy...FUN projects!!

    ReplyDelete