Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Award!

Well they come in threes, so I will probably get another one soon! Hee Hee. A new scrappy pal, Diana, gave me this award.

It's called The Karma Award. Ok, now those of you who know me, know that I am not a believer in "karma." However, the meaning behind this award is very sweet and I appreciate Diana passing it on to me. This is what the award means:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I sometimes worry that just HAVING a blog makes me seem...self-important! It's nice to know that what I post touches people and that people want to read it and see my creations! So thanks Diana!

Now, the rules for this award are that I am to pass this on to 8 other folks. What I plan to do is....when see a blog I want to give the award to, I'll link them here and tell them to come get the blinkie. So...you may get this award from me when you least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment