Saturday, May 30, 2009

Triple the Sketch #59

Today is reveal day at Triple the Sketch for the cards made from Sketch #59. I hope you go see the sketch and what the rest of the DT did with it.

Here is my take on Patter's fab sketch!

I used a Creative Memories punch and the Basic Grey Ambrosia contact sheet to get these squares. It took a while, but was worth it in the end!

I stamped the greeting onto a sheet of transparency with Staz-On ink. The chipboard embellishments are also from the Basic Grey Ambrosia line. (I think BG needs to compensate me for all the free advertising I do on this blog!)

My squares are not lined up perfectly, but I thought that it looked like a mosaic and did not mind that some were a bit "cattywampus," as my Dad used to say. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! yes BG should send you paper for all that you show us of theirs :D

    ReplyDelete