Thursday, November 25, 2010

Graphic45 Fall Gift Bag

If you are looking for the 365 Cards Bog Hop Post, click HERE.


Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you and yours have having a blessed day today. Thanks for stopping by in between helpings of turkey and pie! I set this post up yesterday, so I'm not actually here...but...my project is! {ha ha ha}

This is another project I made for Graphic45. I found these gift bags at Michael's. I think they come in a bundle of 13 bags. They are the perfect size for some holiday goodies.

I covered my bag with Graphic45 papers from On the Boardwalk. Steampunk Debutante, and Times Nouveau. To decorate the front, I colored this super cute image from Sugar Nellies. I used Copics, of course.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a leaf and some pearls. I colored the pearls with Copic also. They started out white. Then, I added some Stickles to everything to give all the florals some glitz!

The letters are chipboard from Maya Road. I colored them with Copics, then added Stickles. Very sparkly! I used a Quickutz embossing folder to emboss the leaves onto the cardstock.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Make sure to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog tomorrow for a fantastic Black Friday sale! Plus, I am the Guest DT there tomorrow! woot woot!

4 comments:

  1. The altered bag is a gift in-itself! Love the glitz of the stickles...happy thanksgiving gloria to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, fabulous gift bag! I love everything about from the rich fall colours to the great image to the sparkly letters. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amy, just send me the bag!! Gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no send it to me!! lol
    hope you are having a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete