Thursday, April 14, 2011

CropStop Challenge #15 - Vintage, Plus Spellbinders

CropStop is celebrating the month of April with a Spellbinders Paper Arts extravaganza! Check the CropStop Challenge Blog for details! There are several chances to win Spellbinders die templates!

I am playing along today because, not only is it Spellbinders month, but the challenge for today is to make a vintage project. Right up my alley!


I used Graphic45 Le' Romantique papers for my card. These papers are so beautiful and easy to work with! I cut the "doily" with Spellbinders Parisian Motifs die template S5-035. (These dies are out of stock at CropStop, but if you click the link above, you can see what they look like, and put them on your wishlist!) While the die cut was still in the template, I inked over it with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink. Oh, and the yummy ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I used some of the smaller die cuts in the set to make a focal point at the edge of my card. The flower is a Kaisercraft Paper Blooms.


The die cuts from the Parisian Motifs set are so intricate and beautiful. They are also embossed, but it's hard to see in the photo. (Actually, my pearls are covering the embossing! Oops!)

I used the Spellbinders Banner Basics One die template S5-004 for the border on the inside of the card. The stamped greeting is from StampingScrapping (Fancy Accents).

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. I just love the soft hues & vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - as always. Your work is such an inspiration - but I sure miss seeing it IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so nice!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME GUSTAN MUCHO TUS TRABAJOS Y TU ESTILO.
    ENHORABUENA POR TU BLOG.
    SALUDOS DESDE ESPAÑA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful :)

    oh and i like your new bio pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have outdone yourself Gloria! It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria, your card is adorable!
    I love your all details!
    Hugs
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely STUNNING!! You'd be proud... I dug out my Graphic 45 papers and created a card with them! LOL!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with all aspects of this piece beautiful

    ReplyDelete