Sunday, November 13, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon November Blog Hop



Welcome! This is my very first Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop as part of the Special Events  Design Team! I hope you enjoy the hop!

You should be coming to me from Dawn's Blog. If not, go back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and start the hop! (It's fun, trust me!)

I used the November Ribbon Club Assortment for my project.


You get approx. 10-15 yards of lovely ribbon in each club assortment! This assortment is filled with lovely gold and silver ribbons!

I used my ribbon to make this cute little gift bag. This bag is perfect for filling with treats for your neighbors or co-workers.


This project is simple enough to make in bulk. You could replace the colored image with a pre-made image to save even more time. (Or, you could color a stack of images at night while you watch your favorite TV program!)


I stamped and colored my image, then cut a small square of decorative paper in half to make a napkin for the basket. I used foam squares to pop the napkin up for dimension. I cut the entire image and mat with Spellbinders™ die templates. I also used one of the new Spellbinders Edgeabilities die templates to cut a decorative edge on the top of the bag.

I create all of my perfect bows with the Bow Easy tool! This little tool is worth every penny!

Now, keep on hopping! Go to Jan's Blog next!

Supply List:
Paper bag - Craft supply
Designer paper: Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6 pad
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse Basket Additions
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink, Clearsnap Colorbox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk ink, Copic Markers
Die cutting: Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine, Labels Four Nestabilities, Labels Four Small Nestabilities, Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon November Ribbon Club Assortment
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares, Scotch 3M tape

36 comments:

  1. Oh yummy idea to share,I can see all the goodies in there already

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute gift bag!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift bag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute!! I need to be your neighbor too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift bag Gloria. This is a great idea that could easily be mass produced. Now you've got me thinking...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable gift bag Gloria! Love that you scalloped the top of the bag which turned it into a decorative feature instead of folding a plain top to the back side! I will be CASEing you!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a fab idea! I like to make mini pumpkin bread during the holidays and give them away. This is perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute bag tfs
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this gift bag! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love it!

    xxsquigglesxx(At)Gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:02 AM

    Beautiful card, love all the dimension, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gift bag!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a very cute bag :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful gift bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous creation! I love how you can use these giftbags for many occasions, it looks lovely! I am gonna hop along now on the blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, and I love the stamp, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card and use of the ribbon huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!! Who would think a plain brown bag could turn into this incredible gift bag. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now THAT's a gift bag someone would love to receive!
    amylfahnestock at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute project, and very elegant looking bag.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job! Anyone would be honored to receive a gift in a bag like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute Gloria! Love this idea for friends and neighbors (I work at home so no co-workers). Love the napkin idea - that is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling! I love using the bow easy too...!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute gift bag!!! Great idea and good use of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a wonderful way to use this beautiful ribbon on a gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely gift bag. Love the closure.
    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the gift bag, I would love to be your neighbor:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely Bag! Perfect for holiday treat giving!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Such a cute image. Perfect for your little gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great idea for multiple gifts! Cute design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the bag. Those are such fun to make and receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great idea... I like how it looks as a finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im always looking for new and inexspensive ways to put my homemade goodies in. This project fits the bill wonderful project. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What beautiful gold ribbon! I love the stamp you used. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Beautiful gift bag!!! Great idea :-)

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm thrilled to have stumbled upon your blog. Your dress form card just knocked me off my feet. That's a definite Must-Have die.

    ReplyDelete