Sunday, January 08, 2012

Imaginarium Designs - Introduction


Today is my Introduction Day on the Imaginarium Designs Blog! Jane picked out an adjective to describe each designer and the word she picked for me was "glorious." What I think is glorious are Imaginarium Designs Chipboard shapes! I am beyond thrilled to have a chance to work with these amazing products for 2012!

If you want to join the fun, make sure to sign up at the Ning Gallery! You get a chance to see tons of fantastic work, by not only the design team, but by other crafters! Once you get signed in, send me a "friend request"!

I wanted to show you a few projects I've made with Imaginarium Designs chipboard.


I made this layout using Imaginarium designs flourishes and Graphic 45 papers.


Here is a card I made, also using the flourishes, and more G45 paper. And yes, I love the cream and black combo. Just so you don't think I'm a one trick pony, here is a pink and blue project!


I created an altered box and used Imaginarium Designs chipboard words and butterflies.


I inked the words with white pigment ink and sprayed the butterflies with glitter mist. The chipboard holds up very well to ink, paint, sprays, and so forth. It does not become "soggy."

Hope you enjoyed this "review" and please make sure to stop by the ID Blog to welcome the rest of the design team!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! So excited to see what you do in this new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are indeed glorious! very pretty projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gloria!!
    Your works are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! stunning is the word i would have picked for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work, love the box Gloria , beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete