Thursday, May 03, 2012

Scrap n' Art Online Magazine - May Issue

This is my second post for today, so scroll down to see my Hampton Art Stamps Tag!

The May Issue is ready at Scrap n' Art Online Magazine! Here is a sneaky peeky of a project I have in the magazine! Using the May Layout Sketch! {Yes, I said it! I have a layout published this month!}


Scrap n' Art Blog has lots of FREE content for you to check out.

I create a card sketch for the Get Sketchy section every three months. You can see the March sketch currently, and the June sketch will be coming next month! If you like layout sketches, check out this month's sketch!  If you Facebook, check out the cool National Scrapbook Day Prize

2 comments:

  1. Did you do these rosettes? They are beautiful! I can't do one to save my life, despite a die-cut, Scor-Pal, whatever. It's a bit frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosettes! I made my first one this week (whew!!) not an easy feat but I persevered and it turned out really cute for my grandnieces mini album I've made. Finishing it up this weekend at the Nat'l Scrapbook Crop (Lord willing!)

    ReplyDelete