Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Guest Spot - Week 2


Good morning! Here is my second post as the October Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I will be posting a card each Tuesday in October using some of the fantastic SNS stamps.

On Thursday, Oct. 11th, I am taking part in the October Release Blog Hop! Can you guess the theme?!



Here is my card for today. I used the Words of Jesus clear stamp set. This set contains some of my favorite Scripture.

 
I just purchased this paper pad and love the blues. However, I discovered that my stash of blue cardstock is very limited! Must remedy that! I did find a yellow that is a perfect match!


I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, then die cut it with the Spellbinders Labels Ten die template. While the die cut was still in the template, I sponged it with yellow citrus chalk ink.


I really like the golden-yellow wrinkle ribbon. I simply tied it around the card in a simple bow. (No Bow Easy this time!)

I hope you enjoyed my guest post! I will be back next week with another!

Cardstock: American Crafts blue and yellow; Copic Xpress Blender White; Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Designer paper: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Stamps Words of Jesus (SNS-12-041)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Yellow Citrus
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Ten; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Twine: craft supply
Button: Basic Grey
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I really like the fishtail banner running behind the sentiment. Very effective. You come up with the best sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Gloria - love the papers and dies you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers - I love them, too and love the scripture even more! Congrats on your guest spot - can't wait to see what else you have in store! Found your blog through SCS and became a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. color tones are lovely gloria
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey G, Sharing this card and a link back to the post on my blog today. Guess you are headed west today, hope OBX treated you well ;)

    ReplyDelete