Saturday, March 09, 2013

Inspired by Stamping March Release - Day 4

I hope the sneak peeks the past few days gotten you excited for the Inspired by Stamping March Release! Today, I get to share my project using Beautiful Iris, set of 6 stamps. (The full stamp set will be revealed March 10.)


I created another purple and green card! This is my favorte spring color combo!


I love how this project turned out! It is so soft and feminine and just pretty! It makes me think of Victorian elegance!


I colored the iris image from the NEW Beautiful Iris set with Copic markers. I fussy cut part of the image, and then used a circle die template to cut out the remaining part of the image. I stamped a greeting from the NEW set onto the main image panel.


I used a lot of nice layering, as always.


I stamped another one of the NEW sentiments on the inside fo the card.

I hope you enjoyed peeking at the new Beautiful Iris set!

Go and see what the other DT members are sharing today!

Joanna
Cindy
Colleen
Deb
Kendra
Irit
Grace
Vicki
Shani
Leah

Check the IBS Blog tomorrow to see the full sets revealed!


14 comments:

  1. ...and yet another beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Green and purple is fabulous! Gorgeous card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card -- hope you are having fun on your retreat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your color combo, very beautiful together. Love the design of the card, absolutely beautiful!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple and Green...My two favorite colors together! I love the layers on your card Gloria! And the pretty lace too! Beautiful! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, the Iris is
    my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, such lovely coloring, and great design, love how the image is coming off the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you colored the Iris. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a soft romantic card. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gloria, great design to the card, nice showcasing of the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exquisite, Gloria. STill loving that lavender paper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, Gloria. I love the purple and green colour combo, very striking. Deb x

    ReplyDelete