Thursday, December 18, 2014

WINNER WINNER WINNER



The winner of my Coffee Lovers Blog Hop prize box is....


Janis
Oh, I love the soft colors and all the yumminess, Gloria!!! I NEED that whipped cream!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your work and for offering the lovely blog candy!
Congratulations, Janis! I will be sending you a medium flat rate box filled with Christmas goodness! Please email me at stengelgloria@gmail.com to claim your prize! 



You will also receive the card I made for the hop, without the Starbucks gift card, since my daughter already used it up! {grin}

Thanks to everyone for playing along! 

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, I am thrilled to be drawn as your lucky winner!!! You totally made my day. THANKS SO MUCH!!! I have emailed my info to you. And double lucky me......I DO get that whipped cream that I said I NEEDED in my comment. lol..... You are a total sweetheart. Many wishes for a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Janis!!! Awesome getting that card too!

    ReplyDelete