Friday, November 04, 2016

Copic Boot Camp


I am sorry that the blog has been "silent" all week! I have been working extra-hard to finish all my design team projects for the month so that I can attend Copic Boot Camp in Arizona next week! 

The amazing Jennifer Dove of Just4FunCrafts hosts and teaches this amazing event! Make sure to visit Jennifer's blog to see all her creations and to find out more about Copic Boot Camp!

My local pal Wanda and I are leaving on Wednesday, to drive the 6+ hours to Tempe from north San Diego County. Once in Arizona, we have 4 full days of classes (Thurs-Sun), and then will drive back late Sunday night!

These boots, colored by Jennifer, are the standard that all the students hope to achieve by the end of camp! 


I have seen these boots colored in many colors, rather than black, and I would love to try my hand at pink or red! 

I really hope to hone and fine-tune my Copic coloring, plus learn some new techniques. It has been nearly 5 years since I took a Copic class! I feel that I have improved as much as possible on my own. It's time to hit the dirt and learn from the best!

I will have some posts scheduled for next week, while I am gone. Stop by and see some of my colored images from BEFORE camp. 

For those of you who are prayer warriors, I ask some prayer that my migraines stay away next week to allow me to enjoy the event! My long-time readers know that many an event or holiday has been ruined by migraines! I covet and appreciate all your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers where those nasty migraines are concerned. I am hoping for the best for us as you plan to have some wonderful downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it. Praying you will be migraine free and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you'll make your boots shine! ;) -- Have fun, Jen puts on a great class. Enjoy our gorgeous weather while you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete