Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Graphic 45 Calendar Folios - UPDATE

Well, folks, once again I find I have to put these folios on hold! This is a project that I am doing for myself, and it is a major "labor of love" to share the tutorials with you. Unfortunately, when life happens, this is the first project to fall off the band wagon! With the holidays coming up, I am fairly certain that folios won't be happening on schedule! I really thought I would be able to zip through these each month, but they are so much more work than I imagined! Or, maybe I am just too much of a perfectionist? {Don't answer that!}

We still have June, July, August, November, and December to do. I will get to them as I can. Keep watch here on the blog or on my FaceBook Page. I will do my best to get on with them in January, at one per month until we finish! If you are still hanging in there with me....hold tight! I am sure these will be just as pretty in 2018 as they were in 2017! {insert hysterical laughter here}




3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I'm hanging in there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a bit embarrassing to keep shuffling these off to the side!

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to the rest of these. But, of course, I completely understand how projects take longer than expected (don't they all???)

    ReplyDelete