Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Good Life Mini Album - Authentique Meadow Collection

Good morning, Crafters! I have used the adorable Authentique Paper Meadow Collection for my mini album project this month. This collection has the sweetest images and softest colors. If you love Heidi and Sound of Music, you will love this darling collection! 
I have created a "Gloria Style" mini again this month, only on a smaller scale! This little cutie is 4 1/2" tall and 3 1/2" wide with a 1 1/8" spine. I simply used my directions for my Authentique Down on the Farm Mini, and shrank them! 
This mini does not need a closure, as it stays closed on its own. I did not add much in the way of embellishments so it did not get too chubby!
I kept the front of the album plain. I wanted to add gobs of flowers, but, I also liked the Meadow Three paper, so I decided to just add some flat-backed pearls for decoration and not go overboard! 
I added a sticker banner and a die cut banner to the top of the cover. You can use this collection for so many different events and occasions

Like my other minis in this style, this one has three page sets. This is a mini that you can put together in an afternoon, and it makes a fun gift or brag book! It holds tons of wallet-sized photos!

My chipboard covers are 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the spine is 4 1/2" x 1 1/8". I cut the dark brown cardstock that I used to wrap the covers to 6 1/2" x 10 3/8". I made sure to have a 1/8" space between each cover and the spine piece, as always.

The hinges are made from the same brown cardstock, cut to 4 1/8" x 6". I scored at 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2", and 5". Each hinge is 1/2" tall and each gutter is 1/2" wide. I used Meadow Five for the inside of the covers. I did not add pockets or anything to the inside covers of this mini.

My pages are 4 1/4" tall and 3 1/4" wide. I added fold outs by trimming paper to different widths and attaching the pieces to each main page with 1/2" tabs. You can organize your pages in anyway you wish.
A few of the pages have pockets and some are accordion fold outs. I secured all the folds outs with magnets. 
I used some of the Meadow Components Cardstock Die Cuts and some of the Meadow Details Cardstock Stickers for the project. I also used some of the cut-apart images from Meadow One and Meadow Eight.


To see all of my pages, view the video below.


Thanks for checking out the video! Did you notice my NEW background?! I purchased a roll of wallpaper (that feels more like contact paper) from Joann's. I just rolled out a section to cover my desk. Love it!
Thanks for joining me today! 

I am joining the Mini Album Makers June Challenge




Authentique Supplies Used:
Meadow 12x12 Paper Pad
Meadow Components Cardstock Die Cuts
Meadow Details Cardstock Stickers
Spectrum Series Limeade, Crocodile Smile


Additional Supplies: 
Chipboard: Grafix
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Brown
Enamel dots: Your Next Stamp Gumdrops Love Earth
Flat-back pearls: Amazon
Magnets: Basic Grey
Circle punch: Stampin' Up 1"
Corner rounder: Kadomaru Pro
Adhesive: ATG tape, Scor-tape, white glue

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous mini album Gloria, beautiful papers - I must pop over and check out your video.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your mini album Gloria, off to look at the video now! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, your mini album is SO beautiful, the papers are wonderful, the pockets are amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed your video walk through! Thanks so much for joining in with us (miss you being on the team) at Mini Album Makers this month. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Very beautiful and elegant! Thank you for sharing with us on Mini Album Makers this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, I'm going to have to try this method of binding. I love how finished the signatures look this way. It's a darling book! We are thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers and hope you'll find time to play again this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete