1. Pile it On - use a non-stamped sentiment. I used some words cut from a sheet of Fancy Pants paper.
2. Sketches by Tamara. I used Sketch #99.
3. 365 Cards Day 104 - Imagine this: Grass. We were supposed to use grass as our inspiration. I thought the green paper and ribbon, plus the sentiment and flowers all said "grass/garden/summer, etc.".
4. CCEE Stampers - Flowers. Think I covered THAT!
5. Fun Frilled - Summertime. I also think I captured that summertime feel.Here are some closeups of the sentiment and flowers. I am sure some challenge asked for bling, too!