Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CPCST65

Once again, it's Tuesday and time for Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday! I can't wait to see how you use the sketch I created for this week!

I went all out with this yummy Pink Paislee paper and the Tim Holtz birdcage.

The chipboard bird is Maya Road, covered with paper. I cut the birdcage from grungepaper and then inked inked it with Black Soot distress ink.

The yummy flower is Prima and the pins are Maya Road. Some of these goodies were in my LSS club kit for June. Always fun! You will be seeing a lot of that birdcage as I've used it in a card I've designed for an upcoming class - plus I am almost sure it will be appearing in at least one of my Graphic45 CHA projects!

1 comment:

  1. stunning!!! love the birdcage :) and thanks for an easier sketch this week lol

    ReplyDelete