Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Chance Mini and ASD Reveals

Hello, folks! Just want to let you know that this is your LAST CHANCE to sign up for my Proper Gentleman mini album! After this, I will retire this book. I'm teaching at Jazi Crafts in Oceanside this Friday (July 16th) from noon to 4pm. The cost is $25 which is a STEAL for this mini! For those of you who are long distance, I may have some kits to sell. I'll keep you posted. I plan to open an Etsy shop before the end of summer so that I can offer my kits and things...more on that later.

Here are a few views of the mini. It's JAM PACKED with goodies and a perfect album to showcase the boys or men in your life. I only have 12 kits, so if you do want to join me on Friday, sign up now!

You will get o play with Stickles and lots of Tim Holtz goodies! Plus use this fabbie Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs mini! I was on the MOSD team for 2 years and can tell you they make a fab product! You will also get to use my new Cinch binding tool...since my Bind-it-All is broken! I took the plunge and purchased a We R Memory Keepers Cinch!
I also have a few more Apron Strings Designs reveals from the July Card Kit. The kit had some Jenni Bowlin papers and cardstock border and alpha stickers in it, so here is what I made with those items. First up is a tag. The tag was also in the kit.

I made one of my crumpled paper roses...the tutorial for that will be posted on the Apron Strings blog on Saturday! I spay my paper roses with glimmer mist to make them sparkly, and now ASD also sells glimmer mist in the ASD store, so check into that. I think it's the Maya Road brand. Below is a close up of the flower.

I also made a card. I love this brown and red combo! So yummy. Like chocolate and strawberries. mmmm mmm mmm!

I will have more reveals over the weekend, plus the rest of my July Graphic45 reveals. If you've not seen the new paper lines, check the blog to see that goodness. I've been creating like a fool these past few days...designing items for the CHA booth and for a class I plan to teach in August. I'm in love with the Steampunk Debutante line. Oh.my.lands!

2 comments:

  1. That Mini is fabulous ~ wish I lived closer so I could take the class.
    The tag is great love the red black and kraft look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh an Esty shop........ hubby will cut up my bank card for sure! lol
    love the mini album and your tag and the card :) chocolate covered strawberries..... YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete