Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Graphic45 Summer CHA - Wonderland

At last! I am going to start showing you my Graphic45 Summer CHA projects! I'll start with the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection. I'll just show one project each day, since I have lots of photos! This one is a 5x5 card. I confess, this card was HEAVY when I finished with it. I bet it would need a lot of stamps to mail it!

I covered a Basic Grey chipboard monogram with paper, then decorated it with G45 flowers and stickers, and a Tattered Angels key.

I made good use of my NEW Tim Holtz ticket stamps! I'm so lucky that my pals Lori and Karen went to the Carson, CA, stamp show and picked them up for me! I also used G45 buttons. The new G45 Staples are fantastic! Oh, and see my black pins? They were pearl, but I colored them with a black Copic marker!

Here is the inside. I used a new Hero Arts Halloween sentiment stamp. Plus more yummy Hallowe'en in Wonderland papers.

Does this make you want to buy some of this paper? Does it?! Well, I have more cards with this line to come....and it's not just for Halloween...

I'll try to post projects from the new collections every day for the next few weeks, so keep your eyes glued here! We start school on the 9th, so that week may be a bit bumpy, but I'll try to post often.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic card!!! "off with her head" comes to mind lol it's all i remember about Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. How beautiful. Love all the detail on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria~
    I stopped by the Graphic45 site this morning and saw some of your beautiful projects so I came here to see more. your work is awesome and inspiring and I will be following your blog to keep up to date. I was so sorry to read about the loss of your brother. May you and your family continue to feel God's arms surrounding you with his love and peace. Joyce

    ReplyDelete