Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Practical Scrappers Anniversary Week

Practical Scrappers is celebrating their anniversary this week and they are having a bunch of fun challenges for the week. I was contacted about a month or so ago and asked to contribute since I had been on their design team for a while. My challenge was to use my FAVORITE product, so I chose Graphic45 Paper! With the added bonus that I had made this card for the G45 Blog, but it had not been shown yet... Yes, once a cheater, always a cheater!

All of the paper is G45, except the cardstock. I used the G45 On the Boardwalk Collection! The vintage bathing beauties are my favorite from this line.

I stamped the shoe (Hero Arts) onto the paper, then colored it with Copics and added a pearl to make a fabbie shoe cut out!

The flower is Prima, but I added more sparkle to it with Stickles. The pins are Making Memories (the blue flower) and pearl-head pins from the fabric store. The inside has a birthday sentiment.

Hope you enjoy this summer-time card! I will be revealing a lot of Graphic45 projects over the next few weeks - my June and July creations, plus all of my CHA creations. Since I am on break from all of my other design teams for a few weeks, this is my chance to overload you with G45!

Here is my "start date" for each team, so you can watch for your favorites:

Graphic45 - ongoing from today
365 Cards - August 16
CropStop - September 1
Apron Strings Designs - November 12

I will also be trying to get back to my scrapbooking, including working on a memorial album of my brother. I find healing in looking at the photos and working on things like this. I've not been doing much scrapping in the past two years, so need to make that a priority for myself as it is therapeutic for me.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it Gloria...Cna't wait to start seeing your scrapbooking goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card gloria! and I agree with Amy can't wait to see your scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your feeling a bit better girl as your cheating once again :) love your G45 goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shoe!! I have shoe envy!! Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete