Friday, November 12, 2010

Graphic45 Gift Card Holder

This is one of those projects that I am sure I've never shown you. I made it for the Graphic45 Summer CHA booth. Our task was to make some pop-up cards - never my strong suit. So I made this pop-up gift card holder dealie-oh. The card is 4x4, using Graphic45 Christmas Past papers.

That big fabbie bow is made from some "trash" ribbon, which came from a gift basket. I saved the ribbon, knowing I'd use it for a project sooner or later!

You can see that I made a pop-up section on the inside of the card to hold the gift card. The original idea is not mine. I am sure you can find directions on Splitcoast or somewhere!

I fussy cut the Santa from the G45 paper. That was hard work!

I tried to make this look cool from all sides. But, I am not sure I did "pop-up"the way Dianne wanted me to!

There is space inside to write a message. I think the greeting stamp is Close to My Heart.

There you have it. My "non-pop-up" pop-up card!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a pop up one to me:)*that is coming from a rebel* lol
    way to fussy cut girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, looks fantastic - and the papers are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it is so nice i realy like it so much

    Renne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You've done it again Gloria. This gift card holder is top shelf!! I made some last year but they don't hold a candle to this one. Thanks for sharing you talent and inspiring new ideas in us.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete