Sunday, April 01, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #45


Time once again for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to make a project with buttons, bows, and ribbon. Now, get busy! {grin}


Here is my card. Buttons? Check. Bows? Check. Ribbon? Check.


I stamped my image, colored it with Copics, and then paper pieced her coat, boots, and umbrella. I used 3/8" Double-faced Black Satin ribbon and Red Jute String to add my bows.


I think every girl needs to have heart rain boots!


I really love this red, black, white combo. Just yum! The inside of the card says: I'm Here for You, Rain or Shine.

Make sure you stop by the RRR store and see what new goodies are up for grabs! Plus, sneak a peek at what the team is up to. A new team will be in place next month, so be ready for that.

PS: I am entering this card into the first challenge over at Oozak! Anything goes!

{I want to take a minute to thank all of you who stop by and read my blog. And an EXTRA big thank you to those who leave a comment. Your comments mean the world to me. I love hearing from you. Thank you for all of your support over the past few months. I really appreciate it!}

Supply List:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine; My Favorite Things Umbrella
Paper: Echo Park Yours Truly
Cardstock: American Crafts Black; Bazzill Pomegranite; Copic Xpress It White
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Star Dust
Die Cutting System: Spellbinders Grand Calibur; Nestabilities Standard Circles LG, Classic Scalloped Circles LG
Buttons: unknown
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon 3/8" Double-faced Black Satin ribbon, Red Jute String
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner, foam tape; Aleene's Tacky Glue

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love her boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just precious. Love the colors and your sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her heart boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely creation...those boots rock.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over Oozak's challenge blog!
    huggies
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete