Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Diane Schultz!

We are celebrating the birthday of Graphic 45 "queen bee" Diane Schultz on the Graphic 45 Blog today! Diane is the mastermind behind all the amazing papers I get to work with! Please head over to the G45 Blog and wish Diane a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I created a birthday card with one of my favorite collections, A Ladies' Diary.


If this card looks a bit familiar...it is because I copied from a card that I made back in July (see the original HERE.) I changed the image and the embellishments to create a new card. Why, you ask? Well...first I was running short on time and second I never really cared all that much for the first version of this card. I like it much better now! {wink} Nothing wrong with a bit of do-over!

I really love the Petaloo pins! I did not know they made anything other than flowers, so finding these at my LSS was a huge coup for me!


The flower was white, but I rubbed it with a bit of pink ink before gluing it to the card.
 

I tied tied a bow through the clock chipboard using blue silk ribbon, then added another bow made from twine.


I gave the inside a bit of decoration.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my "do-over"! Happy birthday to Diane! I am so happy to be part of the Graphic 45 Family!


Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Designer paper: Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary (A Ladies' Diary, Moment in Time, Timeless Memoir, Fashion Plates)
Embellishments: Graphic 45 (Chipboard and Sticker: A Ladies' Diary), Pro 31 Designs (lace, flower), Petaloo (pins)
Ribbon and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Little Labels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Ink Rose Coral
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Eleven
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape, Aileene's Tacky Glue, Beacon Fabri-tac

2 comments:

  1. As usual your work is beautiful. What brand is the flower? Thank you for your time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete