Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop


Welcome! The March Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop starts at the RRR Blog!

You should be coming to my blog from Ginny's Blog. (For the complete blog list, scroll to the bottom of the post.)

Here is a peeky at the RRR March Ribbon Club. Lots of spring colors! I love the name of the collection: Sweet Pickle.


I decided to "stay away" from pink this time and use the white lace and the black dots!


I have hoarded this stamp for over a year! I really wanted to use it with blue papers. I am not sure why I felt the need to go with blue when the ribbon club was mostly pink! But that's how I roll. {grin}

 
I wrapped the dotted grosgrain vertically around the script paper and the lace horizontally around the striped paper. The ribbon adds one more layer of dimension. 
 
I hope you enjoy the hop! Make sure to leave a comment! I love your comments!

Hop over to Cherry's Blog next!

 
Here is the RRR Blog Hop Order in case you get lost!

Gloria - YOU ARE HERE!
Cherry
Bonnie
Ava - GUEST DESIGNER
RRR Blog


Cardstock: American Crafts Black; Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Designer paper: Teresa Collins Everyday Moments
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk French Blue
Stamps:Our Daily Bread The Sea
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon March Ribbon Club
Die cut: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-five
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

27 comments:

  1. Wow this is so gorgeous.Love your layers and the sentiment.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card Gloria!
    Love it! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gloria!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gloria!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,Love your sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! I love the beauty of your card and the sentiment stamp is perfect. I like that you used just a bit of the ribbon. Sometimes less really is better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Gloria. I love the colors and the design. The lace and dotted ribbon look wonderful on there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant, I like the use of both lace and ribbon. So lovely.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty. I love your ribbon choices. You really did a wonderful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card, glad to see some different colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, I love, love, love this card! The sketch is fantastic...love the ribbon running beneath the focal and over the script panel. And the way you've combined the different patterned papers....no wonder you are on 7 design teams! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice card it is such a pretty blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card--great papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. striking card gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card. TFS.
    D-
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty color combination... Just love the ribbons... I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations... so I can learn a few things about ribbon... thanks for sharing...
    as to the question:
    What is your favorite coloring medium? Well I must admit... It's stickles...
    morentin1326{at}aol{dot}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your projects and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card - I love the blues! That is a wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. The blues went well with the sentiment. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elegant card and freat sentiment.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous11:13 AM

    gloria your cards are always so tailored and these sentiments always give me reason to pause and contemplate! tfs -vivian

    ReplyDelete