Monday, February 10, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge - Week 2

My challenge blog, Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog is on week two of the inaugural challenge! Today Design Team B is strutting their stuff! Come on over and see! Click HERE.

Make sure you visit all Design Team Group B blogs to check out what they have to share!

Amber Milone
Christy Butters
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak
Jan Marie Ennenga
Kathy Clement


Don't forget, one person will receive this prize pack, donated by Gloria Stengel Designs! (Yeah, that's me!)


Design Team Group A shared their projects on Feb. 3rd. If you forgot to visit them, follow the list below.

Donna Idlet
Gloria Stengel - YOU ARE HERE
Pam Bray
Tammi Bennett

Here is a second look at my project, in my style. Which I would describe as vintage-graphic-chic. {grin} For details, CLICK HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Here we go.....so excited! Thanks, Gloria, for giving me the opportunity to serve on this amazing team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.... Wish I could bottle up that talent of yours so I could have a daily sip. Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The pattern paper is so pretty! And every detail on it, just perfect! Love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for sharing...

    gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beyond beautiful, Gloria! I love the layering, collage elements, and color combos!! Thank you so much for inspiring me once again,
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete