Monday, April 23, 2018

Amazing Prize Still up for Grabs!

Don't forget, I am giving away a prize pack! To enter the drawing, see my blog post HERE!
The prize contains various Graphic 45 papers, including a full set of Raining Cats and Dogs paper and ephemera cards! I have also included a set of cats and dogs chipboard embellishments from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts! I sneaked in a few of the G45 metal staples, including one RETIRED item! The prize pack also includes a few StencilGirl stencils, perfect for creating mixed media projects! To go with all of this goodness there is a whack of GSL Cuts chipboard shapes to play with! And...if that is not enough...I am adding TWO of my mini album project kits, complete with step-by-step directions! 
To have a chance at winning all this yummy-ness, just leave a comment on the Sew Lovely Mini Album post on the blog (click the link). I will do a random draw and announce the winner on May 1st!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much for the reminder, as I actually had forgot about this again, but guess that´s how it goes, when we have too much time before thin gs ends ha ha.
    Your album here is just amazing and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually made that album from your tutorial! It was so fast and easy - I made it using some extra Christmas paper. It turned out so cute - now I know what to make everyone for Christmas presents!
    Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share a link so that I can see!!! I am excited when folks actually try the tutorial. ;)

      Delete