Monday, December 10, 2007

It Was Not to Be

Well, I did not make the Daisy D's Design Team. It was a long shot, seeing as how 300 women applied for it! Making the finalist round was amazing. I still want to try out for some design jobs, but will keep my expectations low!

I am going to try to spend some time on creating projects for online classes. This is a sneak peak at the cover of what will become my first class at Heart in Hand Scraps. This is a 4x4 mini album using Maya Road acrylic coasters for the covers.

This is another busy week. Nathan turns 16 on Wed. and I need to make a cake for him. Poor kid is not getting a big 16th bday bash...something more to talk about in his future therapy sessions! But I know he's going to love his gifts!

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!



G.

No comments:

Post a Comment