Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going Digi?

I was poking around on the Faith Sisters website the other day, and saw so many amazing digi products. Now, I am NOT into digital scrapbooking. Mostly because I have so much time and money invested in paper scrapping. However, had digital sb been "invented" when I started this journey, I have to admit, I'd have been the first one on that band wagon.

So, seeing the beautiful digi products, added to the fact that I got Photoshop Elements 6.0 for Christmas, I thought, why not give it a try? So I downloaded some freebies and made this layout. Not the greatest effort, but...not too bad for my first try!

I ended up printing some other cool stuff out on cardstock and transparency to use in my albums. I just may be hooked! Like I need more stuff to fool around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment