Sunday, July 20, 2008

6x12 Albums are so FUN to make!








I've been wanting to try a 6x12 album for some time now. Here is the outcome. I used chipboard to make my own book, then I bound it with my Bind-it-All tool. The book has 6 pages, 12 sides. I used papers and things from Storytellers Club (January kit) which I had received as part of a DT project (www.storytellersclub.com). The color palette was browns, blues, oranges, red. Somehow, it works!
I also used the PageMaps (www.pagemaps.com) 6x12 sketches to help with ideas for building each page. I added lots of lumpy flowers and buttons, and was pretty liberal with the ink! Here are a few pages for you to look at.

6 comments:

  1. Love this Gloria! Love the flowers and the layouts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gloria, it's beautiful! And I really like the colors, they definitely "work".

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mini! it is cute...i have never made one that size before..you may have inspired me. great post and blog site. thanks for letting me peruse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great JOB,Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Hope the wrist is getting better!
    Really like the albums.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria -

    Totally beautiful album!!! I want to make one!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete