Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cards by Gloria




Here are some cards I created the other day. I tried to create cards by ONLY using my scrap bin. I also did not want to get into a big stamping deal - pulling out all that mess just made my head hurt. I just wanted to use my greeting stamps. Yeah, I know, why do I have those 100's of image stamps then?! Why do you people want to ask me stuff like that?! Just stay with me here!

I ended up with about 40 cards, all sizes. And not one full-size piece of paper was harmed in the process! Not sure if that's a good thing or a scary thing! These are some of my favorites from the pile. As you can see, I was also digging in my button bin. OK, I have 6, count 'em, 6 button bins! I also have a shoe-box size bin of flowers (not mentioning the bottles of flowers on the shelf). And 4 bins of large brads (again, we won't talk about the mini brads!). So, 40 cards...walk in the park!

Enjoy!



- Gloria

3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute, Gloria! I really should do the same with my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! Might be a DT challenge really soon..hope you have more!!

    And can you make me a sketch of the orange-y one with the paper using the months on it?? (and where did you get that paper). That sketch could appear as a DT challenge really soon!!!! (and if the DT reads this, they'll be ahead of the game! lol)

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gloria these cards are all just absolutely GORGEOUS girl! Awesome designs and color schemes! Way to go (WTG)!!

    ReplyDelete