Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hip and Offbeat!

This project is both Hip and Offbeat! How is that possible? I'll tell you... It's hip because I used the MOSD Cover to Cover Hip to be Square mini album and it's offbeat because the paper I used is from the Basic Grey Offbeat collection. HA!

The photos are all fairly recent ones of my kids. As of Friday I will have two, count 'em, two teenagers in my house. It's both wonderful and dreadful to have teenagers in the house. Thankfully, the Lord blessed me with pretty good teens. They are also very funny, so that takes the edge off!

This 6x6 mini album has clear covers and 6 chipboard pages. I also used a 4x6 clear page from the MOSD Clearly Designed Accordion Album for my album title. I kept the embellishment simple and used up a ton of Creative Memories clear stickers! I also used some tags, library cards, and other goodies to make some small journaling pages throughout the book. Enjoy looking!



- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment