Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Awards

I haven't had time to post these until now. I was given two blog awards recently. The Kreativ Blogger Award was given to me by Vicki. She's such a wonderful supportive gal. Thanks for the award Vicki! Go see her blog - she's super creative!

I'm supposed to list 6 things that make me happy, and then pass this award on to 6 friends. So, eating chocolate, scrapbooking, reading, kissing hubby, hanging with my kids, and drinking a cold frosty Coke makes me happy! And Lori, Connie, Mary Francis, Kristi, Louisa May, and Vicky deserve the Kreativ Blogger Award!

My new cyber pal Bessie awarded me the Your Blog is Fabulous Award! Thanks Bessie! I love the blinkie!Bessie tells me that I'm to list five addictions and then pass this on to five other people. Well, addiction is a strong word, but...I guess I'm addicted to scrapbook shopping, rubber stamps, reading, the smell of babies just after they get a bath, and Coke. Now, for five FABULOUS blogs - I picked blogs that have a ton of stuff on them. These are not really "friends," but are blogs I love to visit for inspiration. Tim Holtz, Leah Fung, Cuttlebug Challenge blog, Amy, and Mary.

Thanks girlies, for the awards! I love them!

1 comment:

  1. hey hey ! thanks so much for the award Gloria !! i'm humbled ;P i'm keeping my eyes peeled for all the sneakies from MOSD here - can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete