Saturday, February 21, 2009

365 Cards Blog

I have another ANNOUNCEMENT! I have been asked to be a designer for the 365 Cards Blog! This is a brand new blog and promises to give you an amazing amount of card making ideas! There will be a new card technique or sketch posted EVERY DAY!

365 Cards

I will post a card for the Sketchy Sunday every week. Plus my designer day is MONDAY. So each Monday I will have a new card for you to see. The cards will start to post on Sunday March 1st. Hope you stop by and visit!

Right now, there is a challenge up for everyone to take part in: Making a Card Keeper box. Pam will be showcasing the DT's card keepers each week. I bet there will be an amazing sampling of boxes to see!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    congrats on another design team job & just wanted to say I love the new format

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrads! where do u find the time girly! but luv the format..your work is gorgy! Cher
    hilly77@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hooo....looking forward to working with you Gloria!

    ReplyDelete