Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do You Know this Woman?

Check her out. (Seriously, she needs to have a new photo taken! That one is almost three years old!)

If you don't want to click the link, it's just my Designer introduction on 365 Cards. Pam is featuring one of the DT every day this week, including showing off our card keepers.

I am very excited for you all to see the projects posted to the 365 Cards Blog. You will want to subscribe to the blog (or follow the blog) so you don't miss anything! I have already completed a few cards to be posted in March! Pam has some very interesting things in the works! You won't be disappointed. Plus, the other DT members will blow your socks off! I need to bring my A Game to this group! Make sure you visit their blogs (the links are on the 365 Cards blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment