Friday, February 20, 2009

A Little Love Album

I promised you another Valentine project today. Well, here it is. This is a 6x6 mini album I made with the new MOSD Build a Book Phase II Perfectly Shaped pages. You can purchase just the type and number of pages you need! For this album I used three clear pages and five shaped pages. MOSD has 18 shapes to chose from!

I used a lot of NEW Valentine's paper for this project - from Little Yellow Bicycle and Basic Grey (plus some other odds and ends). Below you can see a view of all the shaped pages. Isn't it yummy?!






Can you tell that I just purchased the smooth and scallop heart Nestabilities dies from Spellbinders? Love those hearts! I purchased mine from Crop Stop. If you check the Blog Hop post from earlier today, there is a 10% coupon for you to use at the Crop Stop store!




You can see that I edged the clear pages with paint to make them stand out. What you can't see well from the photos is that I mixed two colors of acrylic paint with some clear Stickles! This makes for a nice sparkly page!

Thanks for looking! (And I apologize for the poor photo quality this time. I'd like to blame camera issues, but it's really operator error!)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your mini album. I'm starting to have a liking to these albums. Maybe one day soon I'll start making some. Thanks for sharing.

    doramiyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mini album, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faith-based themes. Refreshing to see this sometimes.

    ReplyDelete