Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday, Y'all

It's Friday. This has been one of "those" weeks. We had Easter Break this week. But, that only means that instead of homeschooling all day, I had to drive people to appointments and do errands and clean house and do laundry. Icky stuff! Today, it's raining, and I am "free" until church tonight for Good Friday service. So I plan to make some mess in my studio! Woot Woot!

Here are some things for you to look at today.

Triple the Sketch

Sketch #52 is up! Go check out what the DT did. I modified the sketch a lot this time. I used large scallops instead of circles. (You gotta see the sketch to know what I mean, so go on, go peek at it!)

I used some really amazing pom pom ribbon that my friend Jacquie gave me. (Thanks, J...you are my BFF...honest!) And I played with my new Label Nestie. Love that guy!

CropStop

Here is my Friday CropStop Cuttlebug project! It's called "whitework" and I wrote a little tutorial on how to make this card, if you want to give it a try

Loving my Cuttlebug embossing folders! And those pins I "borrowed" from dd's sewing basket!

Making Hand Made Cards

Yes, I know ALL my cards are hand made...but this is a website! The folks from this site contacted me and asked me to give the E-Kits a try. I made a few cards and sent them off. They will let me know when/if they post them. If they use my stuff I get to be a Guest Designer for them. It was interesting to use paper that I printed from the computer! I want to try to make some 100% digital cards with the kits...just for fun. I'll keep ya posted! If you sign up for their newsletter, you can download the Floral Doodles kit that I used on the first card!


I printed the paper and then added some lumpy stuff to it. It was much harder than I imagined, for some strange reason!


May you have a Blessed Easter!
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." - Matthew 28:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment