Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kaiser Kraft Mini Album

My scrapbook club at the LSS gives out a kit each month with papers and other goodies to play with. For March we received some pages of a Kaiser Kraft "wood" album. This was a really cute project to work on!

Our challenge was to add layers without adding bulk. I added layers with rub-ons and stamps.

I used some blue acrylic paint to paint the edges of the book to match the paper.

I think the paper is Kaiser Kraft also, but I may have slipped in a sheet of Sandylion for the backs or each page.

I printed out some wallet sized photos to use since the longest page of the album is only 2 1/2 x 6 inches.
ETA: You may notice a bunch of "Out for Publication" blinkies here... I've got a bunch of cards appearing in the June issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine and two coming out in the May issue of Scrapbook News & Review. I will put them back on the blog the month AFTER the mags come out, so if you are looking for something, you'll have to check the publications or wait for the cards to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment