Friday, July 10, 2009

Triple the Sketch #64

Hold on to your socks...I am revealing a SCRAPBOOK PAGE today! Don't faint now. Y'all know that I do scrapbook sometimes! For Triple the Sketch #64 I actually did two projects, a 12x12 page layout and a card (which I will reveal tomorrow).

I'm sorry about the wonky color of this - there is a strange shadow over the top left corner. My scanner is "going." I have not figured out how to take good photos of full pages yet...but since the scanner is on the fritz and I don't have the money for a new one...I need to step up and figure out how to get a good photo.

Anyway, this is a photo of dd, taken on our vacation in May. I used Bazzill, My Mind's Eye, Flair Designs, Die Cuts With a View, Bo Bunny papers. I doesn't look like that many, but I used lots of small bits.


I cut some of the images out of the paper (the flower and the surf board) and popped them off the page.

The beads came from some trim I got at Wal-Mart ages ago.

Thanks for looking! Tune in tomorrow for some cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment