Thursday, January 14, 2010

CropStop Weekly Challenge #2

I am the weekly challenge hostess this week at the CropStop Message Board. I decided to give you a "recipe" challenge! (Don't forget - for a snapshot of what's happening at CropStop, check the blog!)

Gloria's Favorite Ingredients Papercraft Project

Ingredients:
Cardstock - any amount, any color
1 sentiment - may be stamped, computer generated, rub-ons, etc.
1 ribbon - tied in a knot or bow
2 brads - any size or shape
3 printed papers - all different prints
4 buttons - any size or style (optional, you may add floss to the buttons)
6 flowers - any size or style

Directions:
You must have all these items on your project. You may NOT add anything else to the project. If you are making a page layout, you can replace the sentiment with journaling or a title, and you may add photos. You may use any color combination you wish.

Sample:
I made a 5x5 card using all the ingredients above, with no extras!

My choices:
Cardstock - red Bazzill, pink CTMH, white SU
1 sentiment - CTMH, stamped with Staz-On ink, punched with SU tag punches
1 ribbon - pink/white gingham
2 brads - brown
3 printed papers - 2 Basic Grey Bittersweet, 1 Creative Imaginations month
4 buttons - 3 small and one med in brown, tied with
floss
6 flowers - Prima and Oriental Trading Co.

Make sure you post your project to the CropStop Gallery by January 21st to be entered into the prize drawing.

Also, CropStop is having a Creative Team call until January 28, 2010. Click here for the information about the call. I've been on the CT since September 2008, and its been an amazing experience. I've met some fantastic ladies from all over the world! I get to design with the latest and greatest products. And I get a FANTASTIC discount to the CropStop store! I'd love to see some of my Blogger Pals try out for the team!

3 comments:

  1. what a recipe! (pam is rubbing off on you! lol)
    your card is beautiful and love all the papers and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Great card and fun design! Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card, the colors, texture, and accessories are stunning!

    ReplyDelete