Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple Doodles - Designer Paper Challenge

Simple Doodles has a new challenge today. You are to use any Simple Doodles image plus designer paper. Easy peasy! I used the new ice cream digi and some Basic Grey Two Scoops paper! I colored several layers of the image and popped it. I also added some glitter to the cherry!

I used my new Martha border punch too! The little stamp is from a Hampton Art dessert set. Perfect!

I also played with the new teddy image. He's all ready for Valentine's Day! I used another border punch for this card. Love this lacy look!

I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug plum blossom folder (from the Asian set). Then I colored Mr. Bear and added glitter to his heart, plus this SU stamp (SWAK). I thought he needed to bring flowers, too, so placed a mulberry flower in his paw.

He even wears his heart on his chest! What a guy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!! Love your cards gloria...especially the iceceam cone one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy ice cream cone and luv the sentiment and that punch! the little bear is too sweet and that flower is a perfect touch :) and look at that awesome coloring! *no need for copics here* *wink wink * :D

    ReplyDelete