Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Classes, classes, everywhere!

My class calendar is now full for 2010. I am not sure how that happened so fast, but when you can only teach on Saturday you need to grab up the dates FAST! The LSS owners were quick to snag all the dates I offered them, which surprised me since I'd only ever taught at one of the stores before! I may add a few week-day classes in the summer, but for now, my Saturday schedule is full. I've added a few class descriptions and will have more photos in a week or so. Now, I need to pray for students to fill the seats!

If you are a local gal (or guy) keep in mind that most of the stores where I am teaching have small classrooms, with a max of 10-12 students. Sign up early to reserve your seat.

I've tried to price my classes so that the average Jane and Jeff can afford them. Which means instead of getting a lot of fancy, store bought embellies in your kits, you will instead get full sheets of paper and we'll make a lot of our own doo-dads for our projects! So dress to get messy!

My first class is next week, May 8th, so wish me inky fingers!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you, friend, and big congrats!
    I wish I could take your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oahh...I so wish I could take one of your classes Gloria!
    That would have been great fun!!
    But, I have to make do with all the inspiration you share on your blog... and thats great too! = )
    Have a nice evening my friend! / Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday list book is gorgeous. Here's to inky fingers...

    ReplyDelete