Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CPCST53

Ok, card makers and sketch lovers! Here is Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday #53. I went simple with this sketch. Feel free to substitute that butterfly with any image you like.

Here is my card. I used a crochet flower in place of the butterfly. My mother-in-law makes these flowers for me. It's quite fabbie!

I used all papers from the new April Apron Strings Designs small kit. This is the Sassafras Cherry Delicious line. I embossed the cardstock with the Cuttlebug Nat folder. This is a 5x7 folder that was released in Europe last year. It's very pretty! And I also decorated the inside of the card!

Here is a close up of that fabbie flower. I also used the Martha Stewart doily border punch. Love that punch! As much as I hate to admit it....that Martha makes a good punch!

Do you see my rub-on sentiment? I confess that I hoard rub-ons. (Oh, stop it! You know I hoard everything!) This is from the original Stampin' Up sets of rub-ons! I love that they match the font on the paper perfectly!

I finished off the card with some Pebbles candy dots!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, Love your card! and What a fantastic sketch too! I love that crochet flower, and the bright colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors of this card. The lace border and the fun stitching just add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this card!! and i am so proud of you using things that you have been hoarding in order to make room for the new :)
    will have time to play along this week :D
    dh should be home soon, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet and oh so lovely. I need to make me some of those little flowers! well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW You rocked the sketch! LOVE the pretty dp and fun use of the embossing folders.

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete