Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saying Good-bye

It's time for me to say good-bye to two of my Design Teams: Simple Doodles and Faith Sisters My Lifetime Story. I've had such fun playing with Simple Doodles images over the last 4 months and still hope to participate in challenges from time to time! I was sad to say good-bye to Faith Sisters, but again, I hope to continue to participate in challenges as time allows. Here are my favorite projects that I made for these teams.

Simple Doodles:

Faith Sisters My Lifetime Story:

5 comments:

  1. I will miss you Simple Doodles sister....just have to keep tabs on you in other ways. 8)
    Very cute chocolate card and beautiful and very creative birthday card. Good Luck to you Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that's sad. But when one door closes another opens! Love your creations today. Super cute card. And who is that sweet girl on that horse ;-) I used to have the same horse, I do believe!! Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see you leave SD but that won't stop me from stalking you in other places! Have blessed Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the designs Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i will miss you on SD :( but i understand *sob* at least we are still on 2 together :)

    ReplyDelete