Wednesday, May 26, 2010

365 Cards Hits 1000 Followers!

If you've been keeping track, you may have noticed that the 365 Cards Challenge Blog has hit 1000 Followers! In just over a year! Pam and we DT girls are over the moon about it! I am sure a celebration will ensue!

I've been on the DT since February 2009, so I thought I'd dig up some cards from past days to show you. Here is my card from Day 1 (2009)! This was a sketch challenge.

Here is the card from Day 1 (2010). This one was a color scheme challenge.

Here is one of my favorites from the past year. This was a "sponging" challenge.

If you have not been to visit 365 Cards yet, I urge you to stop by. There is a new challenge EVERY DAY! The DT is very creative, and such a nice group of girls. Pam is an amazing blog owner. She goes above and beyond to get sponsors for the blog - both to give the DT amazing goodies to play with, but also to snag prizes for the challenge participants! Come on by! Tell 'em Gloria sent ya!

3 comments:

  1. how fun.... a walk down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and the DT!! That's quite an accomplishment. Maybe I should make it 1001 cause I'm not a follower... yet! Love your work, Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post Gloria!!!!

    ReplyDelete