Friday, July 16, 2010

CropStop Friday Embossing - July 16th

It's Friday and time to show you my CropStop embossing project for the week. I simply love the new Tim Holtz Fades. They make a very deep impression, which means you can ink them up and give them such a nice distressed look! I am all about inking junk up!

I used the Patchwork Fade today, and it comes as a set of two (Bingo and Patchwork). I embossed Basic Grey paper, then added some distress ink to bring out the pattern. Is that a great look, or what?!

The other background paper is October Afternoon, which is one of my favorite paper companies. I used some Maya Road pins (yes, I am ADDICTED to pins!). I also found a Petaloo flower in my stash, and this yummy lace!

This project also matches the Practical Scrappers challenge for this week...embossing! Perfect for me!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love how you put everything together!!!! I haven't tried pins yet...guess I am scared of them..LOL!

    You truly did a beautiful job on our challenge this week over at Practical Scrappers. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Gloria, fantastic, you used so many great embellishments and put them together so well!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am drooling on my keyboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone get poor rose a hanky...lol...or is that hankie...good grief, why doesn't this thing have spell/grammer check? anywho's...I LOVE your card!!!

    ReplyDelete