Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Graphic45 June Project Reveal #1

Each month I am asked to make a selection of projects for the Graphic45 Design Team. Sometimes, the projects are not used on the G45 Blog, so once the month is over, I am encouraged to share them on my own blog and on other sites. So...here is one of my June projects for you to see.

This is a perpetual birthday calendar. I made a tall one for a class project, and loved the idea so much, that I created a square one. I used 6x6 chipboard for the covers.

The paper is from the Fashionista line (Tre Chic). The alphas are from the Domestic Goddess line.

Do yo love my fabbie rose? I made it from cardstock, then added some Stickles to "sparkle it up." I also added some lace ribbon. And oh those yummy pearls!

I created the pages on the computer and printed them on cream cardstock. Easy peasy. And I bound the whole thing with the Bind-it-All, which as since been laid to rest, a casualty of an unfortunate binding accident! Oh, here is a shot of the back of the little book.
Do you love it?! Do you want to see more? Ok, come back tomorrow for more reveals!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love it! I made a long perpetual birthday calendar a while ago, but I love the idea of a square one. It takes up less room. It's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning!! oh and my bday is oct 6th ;)

    ReplyDelete