Thursday, July 22, 2010

Graphic45 June Reveal #2

Here you go! Another Graphic45 reveal. This is a 5x5 card. (I know, go figure, me making a square card!) I used Transatlantique and Domestic Goddess papers.

I created the flower with Spellbinders Nestie dies and blue jean fabric, cross stitch fabric, and an old book. Is that fab or what?! AND! AND! I made my own fabric covered brad with the i-Top tool. woo hoo!

I added some twine and this cute sentiment...to "tie" it all together. {giggle}

Super cute card, right. But I sold it, so don't think any of you will be getting it in the mail. Sorry, maybe next time! I have lots more June reveals, then I'll start my July reveals, then CHA reveals....so much goodness still to come!

3 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is beautiful. How thick is your jeans fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and you know I love that flower. I guess I won't hold my breath about that card finding its way to Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card girl :) spellbinders cut fabric eh? too cool !!
    good for you selling it, now get to making another for me :) {{snicker}}

    ReplyDelete