Monday, August 16, 2010

365 Cards Day 169

Hello 365 Cards Challenge Bloggers! As you can see, I am back on task with the Monday Challenge. Pam gave me some time off to regroup, but I am back on the schedule again and will bring you a card every Monday...at least until the new Design Team is called in February! {wink}

We have a fabbie sponsor this week at 365 Cards - Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps! I got to play with this little birdie image. Pam gave me the challenge: use the saying "A Little Birdie Told Me" on my card. Well, that was sure easy!

I used some paper that I got in my LSS July kit, from TPC Studio. I don't think I've ever heard of this company, but the paper was pretty. We also got a sheet of Bazzill Dotted cardstock, so used that too.

I colored the image with Copics, naturally. And typed up the sentiment on the computer. Very simple card, but love the colors. They make me think of August!

I even "sacrificed" some of the dotted cardstock for the inside of the card!

Note: If you are interested in buying my Graphic45 class kits, see the link on my sidebar, or click the tab at the top of the blog!

3 comments:

  1. so good to see you back!! :) what a darling card, love the birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta como te ha quedado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back! What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete